|Johan Wirsen, Helen Wilson & Mark Tozer|
Mark and Helen will run their rolling clinics using exclusively Rebel kayaks. If you are interested to learn more about the partnership between Greenland or Bust and Rebel Kayaks you can click here to learn more >> GOB&REBEL. For the whole duration of the Nordic Tour Helen & Mark will use a Rebel Ilaga and one Rebel T model. This is a great opportunity for all participants to check and test our Greenland kayaks. Below is the full list of places where Helen Wilson & Mark Tozer will teach.
Nordic Tour 2014:
- May 24 to 25 – Helsingborg, Sweden
- May 31 to June 1 – Bergen, Norway
- June 7 to 9 – Fitjar, Norway
- June 14 to 15 – Bekkjarvik, Norway
- June 19 to 22 – Oslo, Norway
- June 27 to 29 – Copenhagen, Denmark
- July 4 to 5 – Grebbestad, Sweden
- July 24 to August 4 – Nynashamn, Sweden
- August 5 to 7 – Stockholm, Sweden
- August 9 to 10 – Mora, Sweden
- August 12 to 14 – Karlstad, Sweden
- August 16 to 17 – Frederiksværk, Denmark
- August 20 to 21 – Svendborg, Denmark
- August 23 – Malmo, Sweden
- August 24 – Karlshamn, Sweden
- August 29 to 31 – Sandhamn, Sweden
Helen and Mark’s Rebel Greenland T and Ilaga are in Sandwich Plus construction. Learn more about Rebel's lay up construction in previous post >>Lay up construction
This year's Nordic Tour is going to be huge and biggest ever: Helen and Mark will visit now 15 places in 3 countries: Sweden, Norway and Denmark.
The Nordic Tour will start on West Coast Water Festival in Tanumstrand / Grebbestad in Sweden. This Festival will take place on: 24-26 of May 2014.
If you are passionate about Greenland techniques and are available, get more info about participating by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org